Current version: 1.21.1-0~ynh1
Potential alternative to: GitHub
Forgejo is a self-hosted lightweight software forge. Easy to install and low maintenance, it just does the job.
Brought to you by an inclusive community under the umbrella of Codeberg e.V., a democratic non-profit organization, Forgejo can be trusted to be exclusively Free Software. It is a "soft" fork of Gitea with a focus on scaling, federation and privacy.
- User dashboard, user profile and activity timeline.
- User, organization and repository management.
- Repository and organization webhooks, including Slack, Discord and Dingtalk.
- Repository Git hooks, deploy keys and Git LFS.
- Repository issues, pull requests, wiki, protected branches and collaboration.
- Migrate and mirror repositories with wiki from other code hosts.
- Web editor for quick editing repository files and wiki.
- Jupyter Notebook and PDF rendering.
- Authentication via SMTP, LDAP.
- Customize HTML templates, static files and many others.