Current version: 0.13.0~ynh3
Potential alternative to: GitHub
Gogs (Go Git Service) is a git-based multiplatform forge written in Go. Its particularity is that it is light and can run on an ARM card, which makes it suitable for self-hosting. Gogs has a web interface similar to that of GitHub.
- User dashboard, user profile and activity timeline.
- Repository and organization webhooks, including Slack, Discord and Dingtalk.
- Repository Git hooks, deploy keys and Git LFS.
- Repository issues, pull requests, wiki, protected branches and collaboration.
- Migrate and mirror repositories with wiki from other code hosts.
- Web editor for quick editing repository files and wiki.
- Jupyter Notebook and PDF rendering.
- Authentication via SMTP, LDAP.