Technitium DNSsystem tools
Current version: 11.3.0~ynh1
Technitium DNS Server is an open source tool that can be used for blocking Internet Ads using DNS Sinkhole, self hosting a local DNS server for privacy & security or, used for experimentation/testing by software developers on their computer.
- Block ads & malware using one or more block list URLs.
- High performance DNS server based on async IO that can serve millions of requests per minute even on a commodity desktop PC hardware (load tested on Intel i7-8700 CPU with more than 100,000 request/second over Gigabit Ethernet).
- Self host DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS DNS service on your network.
- Use public DNS resolvers like Cloudflare, Google & Quad9 with DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS protocols as forwarders.
- Advanced caching with features like serve stale, prefetching and auto prefetching.
- Supports working as an authoritative as well as a recursive DNS server.
- DNSSEC validation support with RSA & ECDSA algorithms for recursive resolver, forwarders, and conditional forwarders.
- DNSSEC support for all supported DNS transport protocols including encrypted DNS protocols (DoT, DoH, & DoH JSON).
- CNAME cloaking feature to block domain names that resolve to CNAME which are blocked.
- Self host your domain names on your own DNS server.
- Wildcard sub domain support.
... and much more!