VPN Clientsystem tools
Current version: 2.1.2~ynh1
- Install a VPN connection on your self-hosted server.
- Useful for hosting your server behind a filtered (and/or non-neutral) internet access.
- Useful to have static IP addresses (IPv6 and IPv4).
- Useful to easily move your server anywhere.
- Strong firewalling (internet access and self-hosted services only available through the VPN, not leaking to your commercial ISP)
- Combine with the Hotspot app to broadcast VPN-protected WiFi to other laptops without any further technical configuration needed.